Make the Summit advantage yours! We offer opportunities in a variety of clinical, medical office, and central administration positions.
Why work at Summit Medical Group?
Summit Medical Group is always seeking enthusiastic people to join our team. Our continued growth means we need dedicated, talented and professional employees --- people like you! Because our ultimate priority is high quality care of our patients, we strive to recruit and retain the best employees to deliver that care.
Who we are...
- Summit physicians actively support the provision of comprehensive primary care through a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model which facilitates partnerships between the individual patients and their personal providers. Summit represents the largest PCMH in the state of Tennessee, and is one of the largest medical homes in the country.
- More than 200 Summit physicians care for 300,000 East Tennesseans at 50 practice sites and nine hospitals in 14 counties.
- We are recognized as a leader in medical management innovation and technology.
- Summit Medical Group operates one of the largest hospitalist programs in the nation, as well as a Central Lab, Urgent Care Clinics, Ancillary Services locations and a Sleep Center.
What we offer...
Full time employees are eligible for:
- Group Health Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
- Retirement Plan
Summit Medical Group is an E-Verify company...