Do not apply creams, oils, or powder to your chest before the test.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
1. Routine Treadmill (Time Required : 30 minutes)
- Please do not eat the morning of the exam.
- If test is scheduled to begin after 12pm, you may eat a light breakfast prior to 7:00am (toast, juice)
- Bring list of current medications
- No caffeine for 24 hrs. (includes Cokes, Coffee, Chocolate)
- Take blood pressure medicines prior to exam
You may drink a little water with medicines
Unless otherwise directed by your physician, take 1/2 insulin dose and eat a light breakfast.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
2. Holter Monitor (Time Required : 15 minutes)
3.Event Monitor (Time Required : 15 minutes)